Mohn Surveying, Inc. has been conducting hydrographic surveys throughout Midwest region of the U.S.A since 1975. Shallow water hydrographic surveying are our specialty.
1) Digital data collection using a fully automated bathymetric survey system utilizing Coastal Geographic’s HYPACK software
2) Complete mapping services with map outputs in various map formats such as Autocad.dwg and Microstation .dgn.
Typical maps are as follows:
– Topographical maps and shaded relief maps based on MSL elevation or water depth
– Cross section plots
– Engineering construction drawings
– Site Plans
3) Civil Engineering Services
– Design and Plan preparation of sediment removal, floodwall, and dock projects
– Pre and Post Dredge volume computations